Fitness enthusiast, avid hunter, and warrior fuel supplements owner Ryan Alspach talks supplements (top supplements and how to look for quality supplements), what he looks for in athlete sponsorship and the impact he is trying to make in the fitness industry.
- Anything we ingest can have an impact on many physiological processes, including mental focus.
- Warrior Fuel was born from a lack of pre workouts that focused on brain stimulation and focus.
- Most pre workouts are stimulant heavy and can cause adverse effects like vaso restriction. Caffeine however has shown positive effects on performance (200-400 mg dosing.
- Outside of Warrior Fuel Ryan’s top supplements include probiotics and antioxidants for overall health.
- Artificial coloring and flavoring can impact the absorption of products. Warrior Fuel is free of artificial coloring and moving towards being 100% natural in regard to flavoring.
- Most companies are looking to create the greatest profit margins and not focusing on the quality of the product.
- Becoming a sponsored athlete is a goal of many competitors and athletes. There are few spots with companies available and a huge pool of applicants. Providing value is the number one way to becoming a sponsored athlete. However, athletes need to recognize their value and not work for free.
- Money will come with quality.